Executive Health Resources Announces Dates and Locations for 2010 EHR Compliance Roadshow|
July, 2010 - Executive Health Resources, Inc. (EHR), The Physician Advisor Company, a leading provider of healthcare medical necessity regulatory compliance services, recently announced the dates and locations for its 2010 EHR Compliance Roadshow.
The EHR Compliance Roadshow, sponsored by Executive Health Resources and AHA Solutions, is a complimentary educational program offered exclusively to members of the hospital and health system provider community. Now in its second year, the Roadshow provides attendees with a peer-to-peer learning opportunity focused on medical necessity regulatory compliance topics. In today's era of healthcare audit accountability, hospitals must mitigate risk and exposure by implementing proactive measures to ensure healthcare regulatory compliance one hundred percent of the time.
The EHR Compliance Roadshow will take place this year on:
Experts from Executive Health Resources, Alston & Bird, LLP, McKesson Corporation, and various hospital facilities will be on-hand at each stop along the Roadshow to provide expert compliance guidance and best practices. During the Roadshow, attendees will:
- July 21, 2010 in Seattle, Washington
- September 16, 2010 in Cleveland, Ohio
- September 21, 2010 in Denver, Colorado
- October 5, 2010 in State College, Pennsylvania
- October 19, 2010 in Dallas, Texas
- November 9, 2010 in New Orleans, Louisiana
- November 17, 2010 in Manhattan, New York City
Members of the hospital and health system provider community can view full Roadshow program details and register by visiting www.ehrroadshow.com.
- Receive expert analysis on the changing regulatory compliance landscape
- Learn about the roles and appeals processes for each of the many Medicare and Medicaid Program Integrity Contractors
- Find out how to best overcome the legal and regulatory challenges associated with False Claims Act actions that involve patterns of medical necessity denials
- Take part in peer-to-peer discussions with leading hospital executives
- Gain many best practices related to conducting concurrent medical necessity admission reviews, managing utilization review processes, executing inter-rater reliability testing, ensuring readmission appropriateness, building strong audit response teams, and much more.